Massive Sports Canada's top uniform outfitter!

Share This Forum!  

Old 04-14-2016, 09:03 PM   #1
Rocket
Seasoned Vet

Poor communication

Debated whether to post this or not as I'm clearly in the minority, but I figured sharing my experience is fair.

We decided to get jerseys for my co-ed rec team this year. Based on the glowing reviews here and being local to Massive I contacted them via their website. Being new to jersey ordering, I asked a handful of questions. It was nice to have timely responses but most of the questions were never answered. The responses were very short and had no detail. I actually asked some of the questions more than once in case they were just missed but i still couldn't get answers.

I figured I'd try sending a pm to one of the members here explaining the issue I was having and see if he could help me but I never got a response.

Not saying they're bad guys or anything but they were not very helpful to me. Based on the reviews and pictures of their work, I had really hoped they could help me and was disappointed in the response I got.

Hopefully I was just the exception in this case.
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:23 PM   #2
ClickClack
Seasoned Vet

Send feedback to paulie, I've had great experiences in the past few years working with massive. But this year communication did fall through the cracks emails other reps and using emails. But when contacting paulie he was able to fix things for me.

26oz Avarice x4
26oz Psycho
ClickClack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:07 PM   #3
Rgalos
Seasoned Vet

Make sure you email both Paul & Tim. Paul has been very busy with the new store opening so when I was dealing with them for our new jersey's this year I made sure to include both on the email. That way if Paul was busy then Tim would handle things.

PM TMAC68 and I am sure he will get things sorted out for you.
26oz EST XL
26oz Worth Supercell EST
Rgalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:20 PM   #4
Rocket
Seasoned Vet

I didn't want to mention names as it really serves no purpose and they have great reputations but Paul and Tim were the guys I was trying to communicate with.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:36 PM   #5
braintrain44
Seasoned Vet

One thing you need to realize about tmac, is that your in a long list of guys he helps out on a daily basis. From reading your post it sounds like you didn't order the jerseys? It's a pretty simple process and they will make the jerseys revisions until your happy.
braintrain44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:57 PM   #6
Rocket
Seasoned Vet

Originally Posted by braintrain44 View Post
One thing you need to realize about tmac, is that your in a long list of guys he helps out on a daily basis. From reading your post it sounds like you didn't order the jerseys? It's a pretty simple process and they will make the jerseys revisions until your happy.
This is an interesting take. In my opinion, I'm not looking for help. I was looking to give a company money in exchange for a service. Others may help lots of people, and I'm not saying they don't, but they weren't able to help me with what I was looking for.

I was able to order with another company so I'm familiar with the process now. I was impressed with the company we went with when the owner called me personally to discuss the process in detail and answer all my questions.

Just to be clear, I didn't write this to debate whether some people are good guys or not but to share my specific experience in one case.
Old 04-14-2016, 11:30 PM   #7
Paulie9
Paulie9

Rocket,
I'm sorry this happened. If you have time call me at 780-996-0856 please or you can email me your number and I will call you when it is good for you.

paul@massivesports.net

Again, I apologize for miscommunication of poor communication in regards to your order.

SUB DYE JERSEYS AND MORE
MASSIVE SPORTS INC. WEBSITE
Paulie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 05:05 AM   #8
TMAC68
Broken and Retired

Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Debated whether to post this or not as I'm clearly in the minority, but I figured sharing my experience is fair.

We decided to get jerseys for my co-ed rec team this year. Based on the glowing reviews here and being local to Massive I contacted them via their website. Being new to jersey ordering, I asked a handful of questions. It was nice to have timely responses but most of the questions were never answered. The responses were very short and had no detail. I actually asked some of the questions more than once in case they were just missed but i still couldn't get answers.

I figured I'd try sending a pm to one of the members here explaining the issue I was having and see if he could help me but I never got a response.

Not saying they're bad guys or anything but they were not very helpful to me. Based on the reviews and pictures of their work, I had really hoped they could help me and was disappointed in the response I got.

Sorry this happened for sure buddy.

Just curious, I went through my pm's back a month and I don't have anything, when did we last speak or when was the last message?

Again, I know you got your jerseys but it is about learning what I missed.

Truly sorry fella, I aim to talk to everyone but of course, miss things from time to time.

Sales@integritysportswear.ca
https://www.facebook.com/IntegritySportswear/

Last edited by TMAC68; 04-15-2016 at 07:30 AM.
TMAC68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 09:42 AM   #9
Big Poppa
Seasoned Vet

Originally Posted by Rocket View Post

I've bought two sets of jerseys off of Massive on two seperate occassions and it was amazing communication and very impressed the unis. But late last year I then went to them to look for hoodies and hats and suprisingly found the communication to be very poor and went elsewhere. Shortly after a few of my guys put on some LBS so I ordered a some additional jerseys that Massive made previously and again found communication be poor, but I did eventually eneded up getting them so all is good.

Maybe I'm having some bad luck as the company I ended up going to for hoodies and hats I haven't been happy with. Hats we paid for early December and we still don't have them. My phone calls/emails were not getting answered when I was looking for an update. Finally recently got a call back last week and was told they will ship next week. Will see as I was told they were shipped already and they weren't

I just don't understand why it's so hard to answer an email. If your really busy and the order is going to take awhile just be up front about it, most will understand. They can choose to go elesewhere or wait. In the case of my hats I would of been fine if they kept me in the loop when an issue came up not ignore my calls or emails

I do understand why you posted this. Massive has some great feedback and one of them being me but hopefully they take this info and try to improve which I would bet they will
Big Poppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 09:48 AM   #10
TMAC68
Broken and Retired

Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
I've bought two sets of jerseys off of Massive on two seperate occassions and it was amazing communication and very impressed the unis. But late last year I then went to them to look for hoodies and hats and suprisingly found the communication to be very poor and went elsewhere. Shortly after a few of my guys put on some LBS so I ordered a some additional jerseys that Massive made previously and again found communication be poor, but I did eventually eneded up getting them so all is good.

Maybe I'm having some bad luck as the company I ended up going to for hoodies and hats I haven't been happy with. Hats we paid for early December and we still don't have them. My phone calls/emails were not getting answered when I was looking for an update. Finally recently got a call back last week and was told they will ship next week. Will see as I was told they were shipped already and they weren't

I just don't understand why it's so hard to answer an email. If your really busy and the order is going to take awhile just be up front about it, most will understand. They can choose to go elesewhere or wait. In the case of my hats I would of been fine if they kept me in the loop when an issue came up not ignore my calls or emails

I do understand why you posted this. Massive has some great feedback and one of them being me but hopefully they take this info and try to improve which I would bet they will
All of this is absoutely correct, and there is 0 reason for it. Volume plays a major factor in both design, delivery and communication, but it should still happen, even if it is slow at times.

Either way, neither of you (Click Clack as well) should be attacked or faulted because of our history or how many OTHER ppl are happy. I love seeing ppl jump to our defense, but they also didnt have the issue u 3 did. You guys had things happen we are not proud of and we will always strive to never let an order fall thru the cracks. To all 3 of you, I am personally sorry and hope we get the chance to make it right. For you 3, I want it publicly pointed out that I will personally pay for design fees if either of you 3 want to give us another shot at a set of jerseys for this team, or a future one. Again, this is not our norm, but we respect this post and your comments and I assure you, we take them to heart.

All the best, and thanks for pointing it out to me (us).

!

Teej

Sales@integritysportswear.ca
https://www.facebook.com/IntegritySportswear/
TMAC68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 10:11 AM   #11
Paulie9
Paulie9

Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post

Yes sir, we do take feed back both good and bad and learn from it. No excuses for lack of communication mostly on my part. The headache is almost over and focus will be restored to where it should be 100% of the time. For anyone that had communication issues to date please send a email to paul@massivesports.net and tim@massivesports.net with specifics of the order for our learning purpose. We are sorry that we caused you to go a different avenue but this will help us a great deal.

SUB DYE JERSEYS AND MORE
MASSIVE SPORTS INC. WEBSITE
Paulie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 10:50 AM   #12
Big Poppa
Seasoned Vet

Originally Posted by Paulie9 View Post
Yes sir, we do take feed back both good and bad and learn from it. No excuses for lack of communication mostly on my part. The headache is almost over and focus will be restored to where it should be 100% of the time. For anyone that had communication issues to date please send a email to paul@massivesports.net and tim@massivesports.net with specifics of the order for our learning purpose. We are sorry that we caused you to go a different avenue but this will help us a great deal.
Thanks. Good responses from TJ and yourself
Big Poppa is offline   Reply With Quote