Share This Forum!  

Old 05-29-2019, 11:39 AM   #13
pdw2001
Seasoned Vet

Originally Posted by TheShoe View Post
This is what won me over to the Black OG Nautalais last year.

It just took 1 gross out of the norm bomb.
Yeah everyone was ripping on me for having a juiced bat lol.. Top it off it was my first at bat of the year and turned out to be a Grand slam off my first pitch..

Originally Posted by andjayik View Post
i new I should of kept it!! That's ok my other 2 NAUT's are fire
I really want to try a Nautali still to see if they are actually better..
I honestly thought there was no way the TM would be Better than the Juggy but in terms of sweetspot/forgiveness it is. Hard to imagine what an upgrade on that would be.
Old 05-29-2019, 12:55 PM   #14
TheShoe
Post Ore

Bigger more consistent sweet spot. All sides of the barrel work in the same.

Will you notice it dramatically over TM - Prob not.

But it does seem to span higher up the cap area and low barrel in the Nautalai for a bigger sweet spot. Literally anything hit beneath plastic cap to above taper will have excellent exit speed and performance. Brings up confidence full bore.

Hence why Andjayik and I say a lot about the mishit performance factor. I've legit end capped balls yard with mine. And just wondered how in the eff?

But, what I mean when I say consistent is....

The way the fibers are layered. The sweet spot opens up huge and the same way on every Nautalai bat the same way. And it happens with minimal effort of BP or hits into it. All 4 sides seem to always work in the same way.

With the continuous fiber tech, just seems to take minimal hits for the whole barrel to open up. Every Nautalai I have hit has had the same big sweet spot across the whole barrel and behaving the same way on all 4 sides (If it was worked in hitting all sides.)

It's never a case of a "growing" sweet spot. Just goes to full hot barrel real quick.

Hard to explain in written form.

In a nutshell, the biggest difference with TM and Nautalai is really the extra bit of forgiveness up by cap and low barrel. And how consistent the sweet spot gets on all 4 sides of the bat work in.

If you end up owning multiples of the same Nautalai bat - They are very close and consistent with each other both in feel and exit speeds/performance. I guess in the other manufacturing processes there can be more of a variable?

Every Nautalai i've hit out of wrap (OGs, Reds, DBs, Whites) put about 12-20 hits around the barrel and BAM! It's opened up and big sweet spot. All 4 sides work in the same quickly.

That being said I found the TMs pretty damn consistent as well. Just a slight nod to the Nautalai for extra forgiveness and more consistent sweet spot on all 4 sides.

When you go to other models, or compare with bats of other brands you really then start to notice the difference IMO.

If anyone is a golfer, best thing I can compare it to.... It's like the first time you hit the Ping G30/G/G400/G410 series drivers and notice the ball speeds off the toe/heel. Forgiveness meets ball speeds. Ping came out and delivered most forgiveness to performance ratios. Changed the driver game.

Originally Posted by pdw2001 View Post
I really want to try a Nautali still to see if they are actually better..
I honestly thought there was no way the TM would be Better than the Juggy but in terms of sweetspot/forgiveness it is. Hard to imagine what an upgrade on that would be.

Last edited by TheShoe; 05-29-2019 at 01:18 PM.
TheShoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 01:05 PM   #15
pdw2001
Seasoned Vet

Shoe.... Talking about forgiveness up and down the barrel.
This was a dinger last night ...

Old 06-12-2019, 03:06 PM   #16
andjayik
Heavy Hitter

Looks like a dent!!
2020 Miken KP23 27oz
andjayik is offline   Reply With Quote